~ Seedlip is seeking a talented individual to join a growing team, full time, as soon as possible.
~ Seedlip is a Nature company on a mission to solve the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re not drinking®’ with a range of the world’s first Distilled Non- alcoholic Spirits.
~ Seedlip has created a new category & is served & sold in many of the UK’s best cocktail bars, restaurants, hotels & retailers including The Fat Duck, The Ritz, Selfridges & Ocado as well as 10x of the most dynamic cities across the USA, Europe & Australasia.
~ This is a hands-on quick-sharp, can-do company dedicated to capturing & championing nature’s ingredients, stories & creativity to pioneer a new category & change the way the world drinks.
~ Demand is expected to continue to grow rapidly & with new products in the pipeline & a world class extended team in production, finance & design involved it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join as we rapidly scale the brand.
~ Seedlip is on the lookout for an Office/Admin Manager/PA to the founder to join our London office
~ The candidate will be responsible for all elements of the Seedlip Office, supporting the Seedlip team with day-to-day admin & personal assistant to the founder
~ General Office Management – our London office is a busy fast paced environment, our culture is vital to create a happy & productive team
- Handling all supplier contracts for the office
- Liaising with tech company regards broadband, phone contracts.
- Liaising with the landlord regards the building for any changes or repairs needed
- Office maintenance –tidiness rules– handle deliveries coming in and keeping an eye/ buying assets
- Liaising with sales/marketing for any assets needed
- Set up new starters with Microsoft office, Dropbox, Email etc
- Liaising with travel agent for team travel & booking travel for the founder
- Diary & travel management for the founder
- Arranging deliveries/ordering assets
- General support for team & founder
Personable. Proactive. Organised
You are Brilliant at:
Multi-tasking. Problem solving.
Nature. Drinks. Food. Fast-pace. Win-Win.
~ Minimum 3 years’ experience as an office manager/PA.
~ Good written & oral communication skills
~ Proven ability to produce quality work under pressure & to tight deadlines.
~ Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
~ Great attention to detail & the ability to learn quickly, managing multiple tasks simultaneously & independently
~ Organised & methodical with the ability to manage workload & prioritise autonomously
~ Productive with the ability & confidence to use initiative
~ Start – asap
~ Location – London
~ Salary – negotiable
~ Bonus Scheme
~ Hours – Full time. This is not for 9 to 5ers, flexibility will be essential as business needs will change daily and you will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
Please send CV's to email@example.com